Wednesday 18 January 2012

Splash Of Colour

Well...
  • My project based on 'A splash of colour' has been handed in, i'm just needing to put it up on the wall and finish writing up my research.
  • I finished my presentation and presented it (without fainting or anything.. i feel this is a big thing for me!)
  • Got down to Cardiff and did my interview without any MAJOR problems apart form forgetting my sketchbook.... Hmm... 
Here is one of my two posters i have designed for my project. Not vair good but this was the first time i've ever used Photoshop, plus we only had a week to for the final piece, research, technical notebook and sketchbook!



My next project is to create an infographic on a topic of my choice. I will be putting that up as soon as it's all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment